Are Your Company’s Digital Credentials for Sale on the Dark Web?
Find Out with a Complimentary Dark Web Scan:
- What credentials (if any) are actively being SOLD on the Dark Web
- If your company (and your reputation) are at RISK
- If your customers’ PRIVATE INFORMATION is at RISK
When companies like Equifax, Target, Yahoo, and others were breached, that customer data went directly to the Dark Web and sold to hackers & others. Once you’re listed on the Dark Web, it’s only a matter of time before your sensitive information, your clients, and customer information are leaked and all of a sudden, you’re out of business. According to the U.S. National Cyber Security Alliance, 60 percent of small businesses go bankrupt six months after a cyberattack!
Detect Compromised Credentials Used to Exploit Your Employees and Customers
To help keep your critical business assets safe from the compromises that lead to breach and theft, we are offering a complimentary, one-time scan with Dark Web Scan with the option to subscribe to our 24/7 x 365 Dark Web Credential Monitoring Service.
Our Dark Web Credential Monitoring Service detects compromised credentials in real-time on the Dark Web and notifies you immediately when these critical assets are compromised before they can be used for identity theft, data breaches, or other crime. Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web.
The Dark Web is made up of digital communities that sit on top of the Internet, and while there are legitimate purposes to the Dark Web, it is estimated that over 50% of all sites on the Dark Web are used for criminal activities, including the disclosure and sale of digital credentials.
With our dark web monitoring tool on task, it will:
- Monitor 5,000+ Dark Web Sites 24/7 x 365.
- Automate Discoveries of Vulnerabilities & Suspicious Behavior.
- Configure Custom Rule-Based Alerts to Meet Organizational Needs.
- Enable Enhanced Risk Analysis to Deliver Meaningful Insights.
- Provide You With Reports on Your Compromised Emails.
Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late. According to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), small and medium-sized businesses may have more to lose than larger organizations, because cybersecurity events can be costly and threaten their survival.
Our Dark Web Credential Monitoring Service Protects Your Business:
- It Delivers the same advanced credential monitoring capabilities used by Fortune 500 companies to companies of your size.
- It Connects to multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P, and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect any of your software or hardware to these high-risk services directly.
- Proactive solution provides real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.
Why is our Dark Web Credential Monitoring Service so Important?
- Compromised credentials are used to conduct further criminal activity, such as data breaches of sensitive corporate information, as well as identity theft of individual employees.
- Users often have the same password for multiple services, such as network logon, social media, online stores and other services, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a single compromised username and password.
- Today, you have limited visibility into when your credentials are stolen; over 75% compromised credentials are reported to the victim organization by a third party, such as law enforcement.
Cybersecurity doesn’t have to be too overwhelming, expensive or complicated. The first step to protecting your business is understanding your risk. Contact us today, to find out how we can help!
Fill in the Form on This Page to Get YOUR FREE DARK WEB SCAN!
Find Out Now if Your Credentials Are Already on the Dark Web!
The first step to protecting your business is understanding your risk.